Nepal Railway Company Limited, (wholly owned by the Government of Nepal), Central Office, Janakpur Dham, Dhanusha,
Notice regarding the hiring of employees in contract service
Nepal Railway Company Limited required to recruit the employees through open competition in contract service. Interested Nepali citizens who have reached the following minimum qualifications are invited to apply online through the Application Link of the company's website www.nepalrailway.org within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this notice.
Job Vacancy Details:
|Post ||Required No.|
|1. Section Officer (General Administration)||1|
|2. Legal Officer||1|
|3. Station Manager||3|
|4. Sub Engineer (Mechanical)||1|
|5. Sub Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|6. Sub Engineer (Electronics and Communication)||1|
|7. Assistant Station Manager||9|
|8. Chief Administrative Officer||3|
|10. Computer Operator||3|
|12. Assistant Ticket Seller||10|
|13. Ticket Collector||4|
|14. Track Inspector (PWI)||1|
|19. Rail Guard||3|
|21. Gyangman Incharge||7|
|22. Key Man (Civil)||7|
|23. Helper (Mechanical)||1|
|24. Helper (Electrical)||2|
|28. Push Trolley Driver||2|
|29. Office Helper||8|
(1) Age Limit: 21 years for officer level post and 18 years for assistant level post and not exceeding 35 years of age, not exceeding 40 years of age for women. In the case of former employees of Nepal Railway Company Ltd. not exceeding 55 years
(2) Application: Available online at www.nepalrancil.org
(3) Last date to apply: - 2077-06-12 within office hours.
|Official Website to apply: www.nepalrailway.org|
(4) Application Fees: Rs.1000 (one thousand) for each officer level advertisement, Rs.400 (four hundred) for each assistant level advertisement, and Rs. 300.- (Three hundred) for no category level.
(5) Method to Application Fees Submission: Bank voucher deposited in the name of Nepal Railway Company Limited in the account No. 01300105201456 in Everest Bank Limited.
|All Important Dates:|
|Job vacancy notice published date||2077-05-29 (14th September 2020)|
|deadline to apply||2077-6-12 (28th September 2020)|
(6) Selection Process: through educational qualifications, work experience, and interviews.
(7) Documents to be uploaded along with the application form:
A) Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate.
B) A copy of the certificate of minimum educational qualification (proof of equivalence in case of certificate outside Nepal).
C) Copy of character certificate.
D) A copy of the letter of merit and character certificate in case of higher qualification.
E) Copy of certificate of opening category and period in case of training and work experience. Trained and experienced will be accepted
F) A passport size photograph was taken recently.
(8) Service facility: Monthly remuneration as prescribed by the company as per the rules of the Government of Nepal
(9) Job Description: As prescribed by the company
(10) Term of office: The contract period will last for a maximum of 6 months at a time. Also, there will be no permanent appointment in the mentioned posts except for the open competition conducted by the Public Service Commission
(11) No provision has been made to understand the application form directly.
(12) Date of interview: Will be published later.